Not concerned with or capable of moral judgment; neither moral nor immoral.
Derived from the prefix "a-" meaning "not" or "without" and "moral" meaning "pertaining to principles of right and wrong in behavior.".
- The amoral lawyer believed that winning was the only thing that mattered.
- The amoral scientist conducted experiments without any regard for the ethical implications.
- The amoral politician was willing to do whatever it took to win the election.
- The amoral businessman only cared about making money, regardless of the consequences.
- The amoral individual had no sense of right or wrong and lived their life without any moral compass.
Some random words: paramecium, sausage, agave