- A unit of measurement of the strength of an electric current.
- A device that increases the amplitude of an electrical signal.
Abbreviation of ampere, the unit of electric current.
- The amplifier boosted the guitar's signal by several amps.
- The current is measured in amps.
- The speakers require at least 2 amps of power.
- The amp was used to increase the volume of the audio signal.
- He checked the amp reading before connecting the electrical device.
Some random words: inroad, creationism, glaciate