- Relating to or based on analogy or comparison.
- Derived from, or involving, an analogy.
The word 'analogical' comes from the greek word 'analogia' meaning 'proportion or analogy.'.
- He used an analogical argument to explain the concept.
- Her analogical reasoning skills were impressive.
- The analogical relationship between the two things was clear.
- The analogical method was used to solve the problem.
- The analogical approach was applied in the design process.
Some random words: isinglass, parole, conclusion