- Relating to or using analysis.
- Characterized by careful analysis and clear reasoning.
Late 16th century: from greek analytikos, from analuein "unloose, solve", from ana- "up" + luein "loosen".
- She has an analytical mind and is skilled at solving complex problems.
- His analytical skills were a major factor in his success as a detective.
- The analytical approach to decision making resulted in a more accurate solution.
- An analytical essay must provide a clear and detailed examination of a subject.
- Her analytical thinking allowed her to identify the root cause of the issue.