Of, relating to, or advocating anarchy or anarchism.
From the word anarchy, meaning "absence of government" and -istic meaning "pertaining to".
- The group had an anarchistic approach to politics, believing that society would function best without any government at all.
- He had a strong anarchistic streak, and was always looking for ways to challenge authority.
- Anarchistic ideas have been a part of political philosophy for centuries.
- The protest turned violent as some of the participants began to adopt an anarchistic mindset.
- The book presents an anarchistic perspective on the history of human civilization.
Some random words: billionaire, recumbent, growth