- Relating to anatomy, the study of the structure and organization of living organisms.
- Relating to the structure of the body and its parts.
The word 'anatomic' comes from the greek word 'anatome' meaning 'a cutting up, dissection.'.
- The anatomic models were used to study human anatomy.
- The anatomic structure of the heart is crucial to its function.
- Anatomic knowledge is essential for medical professionals.
- The anatomic variation was documented and studied.
- The anatomic analysis showed the difference between the two species.
Some random words: takeaway, grassland, voluptuary