- The branch of science concerned with the bodily structure of humans, animals, and other living organisms.
- The structure of an organism or one of its parts.
Late middle english: from latin anatomia, from greek anatomia "dissection", from ana- "up" + temnein "to cut".
- The book is an anatomy of the human body.
- The professor taught anatomy and physiology.
- The doctor studied anatomy to understand the human body.
- The artist was skilled in anatomy and was able to draw the human form accurately.
- Anatomy is the study of the structure and function of the body.
Some random words: disunity, bemusement, tortoiseshell