A tropical marine fish with a tall, narrow body and long, graceful fins that are often brightly colored.
From the shape of its body and fins, which resemble the wings of an angel.
- The angelfish is a popular addition to saltwater aquariums due to its beautiful appearance.
- Angelfish are native to the warm waters of the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea.
- The angelfish is known for its distinctive appearance, with its tall, elongated body and flowing fins.
- Angelfish feed on a variety of small creatures, including crustaceans and smaller fish.
- The angelfish is considered a relatively hardy species and is relatively easy to care for in an aquarium setting.