- The space (usually measured in degrees) between two intersecting lines or surfaces at or close to the point where they meet.
- The direction or position of an object or point in relation to another object or point.
- A particular viewpoint or aspect of a situation.
- A bent or projecting corner or part, especially of a geometric figure.
- A fishhook, especially one used in freshwater fishing.
Old english ancgel, from latin angulus "corner, angle"; related to greek ankylos "bending, crooked".
- The angle of the sun's rays changes as the day progresses.
- He looked at the problem from a different angle.
- The photographer found a good angle for the shot.
- The angle of the building's roof was steep.
- The angler cast his line into the water with a skillful flick of the wrist.
Some random words: misname, applause, remuneration