The quality or state of being angular or having angles.
Late middle english: from late latin angularitas, from latin angulus angle.
- The angularity of the building's design gives it a modern and distinctive appearance.
- The angularity of the rocks in the canyon provided a natural obstacle for the river.
- The angularity of the picture frame adds an interesting contrast to the rounded edges of the painting.
- The angularity of the diamond's cut emphasizes its brilliance and clarity.
- The angularity of the room's architecture made it difficult to find suitable furniture to fit.