- The joint connecting the foot and leg, allowing movement in all directions.
- The part of the leg around the ankle joint.
From the old english word "ancol" meaning "the joint connecting the foot and leg".
- He sprained his ankle while playing basketball.
- She twisted her ankle while walking on the uneven pavement.
- The ankle is a complex joint that allows for movement in all directions.
- He was wearing a brace to support his injured ankle.
- She had swollen ankles due to a medical condition.
Some random words: performer, harangue, powerbroker