- Occurring once a year.
- Happening or produced every year.
- Lasting for one year only.
The word 'annual' comes from the latin word 'annus' meaning 'a year'.
- The company's annual profits have been steadily rising.
- The annual New Year's Eve fireworks display was cancelled this year due to the pandemic.
- We will be having our annual family reunion next month.
- The annual rainfall in this area is usually low.
- She received a scholarship for her outstanding performance at the annual music competition.
Some random words: entrepreneurship, fallacious, street