- Shaped like a ring.
- Having a ring or rings.
Early 17th century, from latin annularis (ring-shaped), from annulus (ring), from anulus (small ring).
- An annular eclipse is a type of solar eclipse in which the Moon"s apparent diameter is smaller than the Sun"s.
- The annular rings of the tree trunk can be used to determine its age.
- The snake has an annular body.
- Annular muscles are responsible for creating the ring-like shape of the snake's body.
- Annular ligament is a ring-like structure that surrounds a joint.