(As a verb)
Anthologize ( verb )
To select and arrange (poems, prose, or other works) for inclusion in an anthology.
The word "anthologize" is a verb that means "to select and arrange (poems, prose, or other works) for inclusion in an anthology" . it is derived from the greek word "anthologia" which means "a collection of flowers" and "logia" which means "collections". .
- The editor spent months anthologizing the works of the poet.
- The book is an anthology of short stories anthologized from various sources.
- The collection of essays were anthologized from the author's works.
- The book is an anthology of speeches anthologized from famous leaders.
- The school's literature department is anthologizing the works of local authors.
Some random words: arachnid, constrictor, awkward