Resembling or having the characteristics of a human being.
From the greek words "anthropos" meaning "human" and "eidos" meaning "form".
- Anthropoid apes are a group of primates that includes gorillas, chimpanzees and orangutans.
- Anthropoid features are those that are similar to human features.
- Anthropoid skulls have a brain case that is larger in proportion to the jaw.
- Anthropoid prosthetic limbs are designed to mimic human limbs.
- Anthropoid robots are designed to look and move like humans.
Some random words: flyway, cessation, peacemaker