A person who studies the science of humankind and human culture, behavior, and societies.
Derived from greek words 'anthropos' meaning 'human' and 'logos' meaning 'study of'.
- Jane Goodall is an renowned anthropologist who has made significant contributions to the field of primatology.
- The anthropologist was fascinated by the indigenous tribe's unique customs and traditions.
- The department of anthropology at the university has a team of expert anthropologists who are dedicated to their research.
- The anthropologist's findings provided new insights into the development of human society.
- The field of anthropology offers a range of specializations including social anthropology, cultural anthropology, and physical anthropology.