Having human characteristics or qualities attributed to non-human things, such as animals or objects.
The word 'anthropomorphic' is derived from the greek words 'anthropos' meaning 'human' and 'morphē' meaning 'form, shape.'.
- The anthropomorphic characters in the movie were beloved by audiences.
- The anthropomorphic animals in the comic strip were used to comment on human behavior.
- The anthropomorphic robots in the TV show were designed to be more relatable to humans.
- The anthropomorphic design of the computer interface made it easier for users to interact with.
- The anthropomorphic traits of the AI system were seen as a step towards creating more human-like AI.