A person who holds prejudiced views against Jewish people and discriminates against them.
From german antisemit, from anti- + semit ("semiti.c")
- He was accused of being an anti-Semite for his racist remarks about Jewish people.
- The political party was criticized for promoting anti-Semitic views.
- The alleged anti-Semite was arrested for inciting racial hatred.
- The Holocaust was the result of decades of anti-Semitic policies in Europe.
- Many people were shocked by the level of anti-Semitism in the country.