Opposed to the right of individuals to make decisions about their own reproductive health and the availability of abortion.
The word "antichoice" is derived from the prefix "anti-" meaning "against" and the noun "choice", meaning "the act of selecting or making a decision about something.".
- The antichoice movement seeks to limit access to abortion and other reproductive services.
- The politician's antichoice stance was a major issue in the campaign.
- Many people believe that the antichoice movement is an infringement on women's rights.
- The antichoice protesters were out in full force at the clinic.
- The antichoice bill would have made it illegal for women to have an abortion after 20 weeks of pregnancy.
Some random words: homiletic, birdsong, difference