Done in preparation for a future event or occurrence.
The word 'anticipatory' is derived from the verb 'anticipate' meaning 'to expect or prepare for something beforehand.
- The anticipatory measures taken by the government helped to minimize the impact of the natural disaster.
- The anticipatory steps taken by the company helped to avoid potential legal issues.
- The anticipatory planning for the event was thorough, resulting in a successful outcome.
- The anticipatory actions of the staff prevented a major crisis from occurring.
- The anticipatory investments made by the individual paid off in the long run.
Some random words: unladylike, fireball, assignment