Opposing or rejecting democracy and its principles.
The word 'antidemocratic' is derived from the prefix 'anti-' meaning 'against' and 'democratic' referring to a system of government where power is held by the people.
- The antidemocratic regime oppressed its citizens and violated their human rights.
- The antidemocratic policies of the government threatened the stability of the country.
- The antidemocratic attitudes of the leaders led to the downfall of the movement.
- The antidemocratic activities of the group were monitored by the authorities.
- The antidemocratic ideology of the organization was widely criticized by the international community.
Some random words: parkland, hempen, positivism