Opposed to the interests or rights of workers or trade unions.
From anti- meaning "opposed to" and labor referring to the workers or trade union movement.
- The company's antilabor policies made it difficult for workers to organize and negotiate for fair wages and benefits.
- The politician had an antilabor stance and was against any laws that protected workers' rights.
- The newspaper had a history of publishing antilabor editorials, arguing against unionization and collective bargaining.
- The factory owner was known for his antilabor attitude and mistreatment of workers.
- The antilabor policies of the government led to widespread strikes and protests.