An appetizer dish typically served before a meal in Italian cuisine, consisting of various cured meats, olives, cheeses, vegetables, and other ingredients.
From the italian word "antipasto" which means "before the meal".
- Antipasto platters often include a variety of cured meats, cheeses, and vegetables.
- An antipasto platter is a popular appetizer in Italian cuisine.
- An antipasto platter can include prosciutto, salami, cheese, olives, peppers, and mushrooms.
- An antipasto platter is a great way to sample a variety of flavors.
- Antipasto is a perfect way to start a dinner party, it is easy and delicious.