A feeling of intense dislike or aversion towards someone or something.
From anti- ("against") + -pathy ("feelin.g")
- She had an antipathy towards anything that was spicy.
- The two politicians had a long-standing antipathy towards each other.
- He had a deep-seated antipathy towards all forms of authority.
- The antipathy between the two countries was rooted in a long history of conflicts.
- Despite her initial antipathy towards the idea, she eventually warmed to it.
Some random words: divination, busboy, sorbet