A nonstandard variant of "anyway" that is often used in spoken English, but is generally considered informal or incorrect in written English.
Variant of anyway.
- I"m not really interested in that topic, anyways let"s move on.
- He was running late, anyways he decided to skip breakfast and head straight to work.
- I don"t think it"s going to work, anyways we can give it a try.
- Anyways, I was saying that I think we should change our approach.
- It"s not that I don"t like it, anyways I prefer something else.