Not interested or involved in politics.
From a- + political.
- He was apolitical and didn't vote or follow news about politics.
- The organization is apolitical and does not support or oppose any political party or candidate.
- She considered herself apolitical, but after the recent events, she felt the need to get involved.
- The company tries to remain apolitical and avoid any political involvement or statements.
- He had always been apolitical, but he began to feel strongly about certain issues and decided to take action.
Some random words: appreciate, inset, daydreamer