- Feeling or showing gratitude or appreciation.
- Expressing admiration or approval.
From the latin word appretiare meaning "to value" or "to appreciate".
- The crowd was appreciative of the band's performance.
- The word "appreciative" comes from the Latin word appretiare meaning "to value" or "to appreciate".
- She was appreciative of her friend's help.
- The guest were appreciative of the host's hospitality.
- He was appreciative of the compliment.
Some random words: rearrange, accommodate, sheep