- A small, often thatched roofed, hut or shelter, typically located on a beach or by a swimming pool, used for changing clothes or relaxing.
- A small, roofed structure for use as a changing room or shelter, typically located on a beach or by a swimming pool.
From spanish cabana, from earlier caban, from taino (caribbean) kakana.
- He rented a cabana for the day to escape the sun.
- The cabana was a great place to relax and change into her swimsuit.
- The cabanas at the beach were a popular spot for tourists.
- The cabana was equipped with a refrigerator, air conditioning and a TV.
- The cabana was a great place to escape the sun and relax.