- A return call made by an operator or agent to a customer or prospect in response to an inquiry or application.
- A feature in computer programming where a function is passed as an argument to another function to be called later.
Back + call.
- The customer service representative made a callback to the customer.
- The sales representative made a callback to the prospect.
- The callback was in response to the customer's inquiry.
- The callback feature allows for a function to be passed as an argument to another function to be called later.
- The callback function was used to update the status of the application.