- Having a positive attitude and the ability to take action and get things done.
- Having a willingness to take on new challenges and find solutions to problems.
The phrase "can-do" is derived from the words "can" and "do" meaning the ability or willingness to take action and get things done.
- She has a can-do attitude and is always willing to tackle new projects.
- His can-do spirit and determination helped him achieve great success.
- The team's can-do attitude helped them overcome the difficult task at hand.
- Her can-do approach to problem solving made her an asset to the company.
- The company's can-do culture allowed for quick and efficient decision making.