- A narrow boat with pointed ends and an open top, propelled by paddles, typically used for recreational or sporting purposes.
- A small open boat with a pointed bow and stern, propelled by paddles or small outboard motor.
The word "canoe" comes from the carib word "kenu" which means dugout. it was first recorded in english in the 16th century.
- We rented a canoe to explore the lake.
- He built a canoe out of wood and canvas.
- The canoe glided smoothly through the water.
- The canoe was filled with water and capsized.
- The canoe trip was a great way to see the natural beauty of the area.