A social worker who assists individuals, families, and communities in resolving personal and social problems.
From the phrase 'case work' meaning work performed on a specific case.
- The caseworker was responsible for helping families in need, providing them with resources and support.
- The caseworker worked with children who had been taken into care, helping to find them a safe and loving home.
- The caseworker helped clients access healthcare, education, and other important services.
- The caseworker was an advocate for her clients, ensuring that their voices were heard and their rights were protected.
- The caseworker was a trained professional, with a deep understanding of the complex social and economic issues that her clients faced.