- Having a kind and generous nature and disposition, especially towards those in need.
- Relating to, or intended for, charity or charitable purposes.
The word 'charitable' comes from the latin 'charitas' which means 'love, kindness, and generosity.'.
- She is known for her charitable actions, helping those in need.
- The company has a charitable program that donates a portion of its profits to non-profit organizations.
- His charitable heart inspired him to help the homeless.
- The charitable foundation works to improve the lives of children in need.
- She made a charitable contribution to the disaster relief fund.