Having a large and prominent chest, physically strong, confident and assertive.
Slang term, probably originating from the word "chest" which refers to the part of the human body and its association with physical strength or power.
- He was a chesty man, always standing tall and confident.
- He walks around like he"s so chesty, but he can"t back it up.
- She is chesty, always standing up for herself.
- I wish I was as chesty as he is.
- He was chesty, and always had a way of getting what he wanted.