The process of giving birth to and raising children.
From the old english word "cildberende" meaning "woman who bears children".
- Childbearing is a life-changing experience for most women.
- The number of childbearing women in the population is decreasing.
- Childbearing and childrearing are two of the most important responsibilities of adulthood.
- The childbearing process can be difficult, but it is also one of the most rewarding experiences a person can have.
- Many women experience physical changes during childbearing, such as stretch marks and weight gain.