A small cigar, typically measuring about 3 inches in length and having a thinner gauge than a regular cigar.
From spanish word "cigarillo" meaning small cigar.
- He enjoyed smoking a cigarillo after dinner as a dessert.
- The cigarillo was a popular choice among smokers who didn't want to spend a lot of time smoking.
- The cigarillo is a miniature version of a cigar, commonly used for a shorter smoking experience.
- Smoking a cigarillo is a more affordable alternative to smoking a regular cigar.
- She picked up a pack of flavored cigarillos at the convenience store.