A person who is responsible for the visual design and photography of a film.
From the french word "cinématographe", a compound of "cinema" and "graphein" meaning "to write".
- The cinematographer was widely recognized for his stunning visuals in the film.
- The cinematographer used innovative techniques to create unique shots.
- The cinematographer worked closely with the director to bring the story to life.
- The cinematographer was known for his use of natural light in his work.
- The cinematographer won an Oscar for his contributions to the film industry.