- Relating to comedy.
- Intended to be funny.
Early 17th century: from french comédique, from latin comicus, from greek kōmikos "of or pertaining to comedy", from kōmos "a revel".
- The play was a comedic masterpiece, making the audience laugh out loud.
- The actor was known for his comedic timing and delivery.
- The comedian's routine was filled with comedic anecdotes and jokes.
- The movie was a lighthearted and comedic look at relationships.
- The stand-up comedian's set was filled with comedic observations on everyday life.