- Able to be calculated, figured out or determined through computation or calculation.
- Possible to be processed by a computer and transformed into useful information.
From the verb 'compute', which means 'to calculate or find the result of (a mathematical operatio.n)'
- This mathematical formula is not easily computable by hand.
- The company's financial results were computable by the new software in just a few seconds.
- The computable data was used to make important business decisions.
- The computable simulations helped the engineers design a more efficient system.
- The computable algorithms were tested and refined to make the process more accurate.