A person in charge of a building or a hotel who provides information and assistance to residents or guests.
The word 'concierge' is derived from the french word 'concierge' meaning 'keeper of the keys.
- The concierge at the hotel was very helpful in arranging our sightseeing tours.
- The concierge at the apartment building was always available to help with any needs.
- The concierge greeted us warmly and gave us directions to our room.
- The concierge was able to recommend the best restaurants in town.
- The concierge helped us to rent a car for our trip.