- Small pieces of brightly colored paper that are thrown at celebrations, especially weddings.
- Small pieces of paper that are thrown in the air as a celebration or decoration.
- Small paper ornaments that are used for decoration, such as for parties or parades.
The word confetti is derived from the italian word "confetti" which means "sweets" or "candies".
- The bride and groom were showered with confetti as they left the church.
- Confetti was thrown in the air as the clock struck twelve.
- The parade was colorful with the confetti fluttering in the air.
- The children loved to throw confetti in the air and watch it fall.
- The table was decorated with confetti to make it look festive.