Colleague or fellow professional in the same field or profession.
From the latin word "confrater" meaning brother, it refers to a colleague or fellow professional in the same field or profession.
- He respected his confreres in the field of medicine.
- She was honored to be a part of the conference of confreres.
- He collaborated with his confreres to develop new treatments.
- She was proud to be considered a confrere by her peers.
- He was excited to meet and learn from his confreres in the industry.