- Joined or connected together; combined.
- United or combined in a single unit or system.
Late 16th century: from latin conjunctus "joined together", from the verb conjungere.
- The conjoint muscles in the arm work together to produce smooth, coordinated movements.
- The conjoint panels of the wall were fitted together precisely to form a seamless surface.
- The conjoint efforts of the search and rescue team finally succeeded in locating the missing hiker.
- The conjoint examination of the patient revealed a complex array of medical problems.
- The conjoint ownership of the company required close cooperation and coordination between the partners.