- A combination of circumstances or events that occur at a specific time and place.
- A particular state of affairs that exists at a specific time and place.
From the latin conjunctura, from conjungere, meaning "to join together".
- The economic conjuncture was favorable for the company's expansion.
- The political conjuncture was fragile and could change at any moment.
- The conjuncture of events led to the success of the project.
- The conjuncture of the market was not favorable for the new product.
- The conjuncture of the situation required a quick decision.