- Relating to or being of the same ancestry or family.
- Describing a relationship between people who are related by blood.
Derived from the latin word consanguineus, meaning 'of the same blood'.
- Their consanguineous relationship was obvious in their similar appearance.
- The consanguineous family gathered for the reunion.
- The consanguineous cousins were close growing up.
- Their consanguineous ties were strong, despite their differences.
- The consanguineous siblings inherited their mother's musical talent.