- Suitable or appropriate for a particular purpose or in a particular situation.
- Easy or handy to use or do.
- Happening or arriving at a favorable time.
From latin convenientem, present participle of convenire ("to come together"), from con- ("together") + venire ("to com.e")
- The location of the hotel was convenient for sightseeing.
- The new app is convenient for ordering groceries.
- The time of the meeting was convenient for everyone.
- The new design was more convenient to use.
- The new system was more convenient than the old one.