- A herb of the parsley family, the leaves and seeds of which are used as a spice and flavoring in cooking.
- The plant that produces coriander leaves and seeds.
From the old french word "coriandre" which is derived from the greek word "koriannon".
- She sprinkled some coriander on her dish to give it a fresh and aromatic touch.
- Coriander is a versatile herb that can be used in many dishes such as curries, soups and stews.
- Coriander seeds are often used in pickling and canning.
- The coriander plant is easy to grow and can be grown in pots or in a garden.
- Coriander leaves are rich in Vitamin C and minerals and are sometimes used in medicinal remedies.