The state or quality of being physical; physicality.
Late 16th century: from medieval latin corporealis, from latin corpus "body".
- The artist's work explores the relationship between mind and corporeality.
- He was fascinated by the limitations of corporeality and the mind-body problem.
- The spiritual practice emphasized the transcendence of corporeality.
- Corporeality is an essential aspect of human existence.
- Corporeality refers to the physical aspect of the human being, as opposed to the spiritual or mental.