- A person who designs, makes, or sells costumes.
- A person who rents costumes to performers, such as actors or dancers.
Derived from the middle english word "costumer" meaning "one who makes or sells clothe.s"
- The costumer designed and created the costumes for the school play.
- She was a costumer for a theater company, making costumes for all the productions.
- He was a costumer for a movie, creating period-appropriate costumes for the actors.
- The costumer rented the costumes for the historical reenactment group.
- The costumer went to the vintage store to buy clothes to make costumes for the party.