The design, creation, and production of high-end, custom-made clothing and fashion accessories.
The word "couture" comes from the french word "couture" which means "sewing" or "tailoring". it was first used in the late 19th century to refer to the high-end fashion industry in paris, france.
- She was wearing a couture gown designed by one of the most famous fashion designers in the world.
- The couture fashion show was a grand event attended by the elite of the city.
- Couture clothing is made to measure, ensuring the perfect fit for the client.
- This couture designer is known for creating unique and extravagant clothing.
- The couture clothing line is a limited edition and only a few pieces were produced.